Lesson 1: Overview of BeyondBot Features
BeyondBot is an advanced graybox sytem. New features are being added on a regular basis. The following is an overview of functionality supported.
- Dynamically arm (enable) and disarm (disable) strategies in real-time. Arm longs or shorts and arm specific strategies.
- Dynamically change tier size based on confidence. 3 tiers supported.
- Auto-disarm strategy functionality for disarming strategies after N trades
- Alerts functionality
- Support for multiple exits. Define and manage up to 3 exits.
- Dynamic strategy calculated exits, i.e. based on ATR or Bollinger Band with ability to dynamically offset those exits with discretion in real-time. Example, you can adjust a Bollinger Band calculated exit by a few ticks using the Target move. The order will be continually tracked to the strategy calculated exit with the user-defined offset/manipulation.
- Daily loss limit. You can define a daily loss limit.
- Time restrictions. Built-in time of day restrictions for all strategies.
- N consecutive losers. Disable/disarm after N consecutive losers. *This functionality is only working on single entry strategies currently.
- Auto break-even, auto trail stop, and other exits.
- Move all targets or individual targets with buttons. Hold down shift click to use "fast move" targets behavior.
- Restrict trading to regions. Draw a region. Set the tag of the region to Buy or Short for BeyondBot to pick it up.
- Automatically output all trades to CSV. This is very useful because if you disable a strategy in Ninja, you lose all strategy data. If you can remember, you can export the data from the grid. However, BeyondBot will by default export all data.
- Why don't we use ATM templates? Because our orders are Strategy orders, you have a direct pipeline from backtesting-> replay and practice-> to live deployment. This is very powerful. You can optimize your BeyondBots using strategy analyzer without requiring any code changes.